Cambridge, MA, May 2020
I am a final-year Ph.D. student at Harvard University. I have general research interests in deep learning, with a focus on designing accurate, efficient and trustworthy systems for autonomous machines and AI.
I earned bachelor's degree in computer science from Yingcai Honors College, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) in 2017. I was a research assistant at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and UC San Diego (UCSD). I am a recipient of the Harvard James Miller Peirce Fellowship.
Email: firstnamelastname [at] g.harvard.edu
I am actively looking for full-time Research Scientist/Engineer positions for 2023 Spring.
- Oct 2022 » Our Additive Power-of-Two Quantization (ICLR'20) is now supported by offical PyTorch APIs. It is a non-uniform quantization that fits well to weights distribution and offers great hardware efficiency. Try it out! 🔥
- Oct 2022 » Our Direct Model Inversion is accepted by BMVC 2022 and featured by MIT Technology Review, SingularityHub. Thank collaborators from NVIDIA and Harvard.
- Jul 2022 » Our paper on federated learning is accepted by ECCV 2022. Thank collaborators from Harvard and Deepmind.
- Mar 2022 » The Co-organized workshop on The Practical Deep Learning in the Wild (PracticalDL-22) at AAAI 2022 is online now!
- Mar 2022 » Two first-author papers are accepted by CVPR 2022. Thanks collaborators from Meta, Deepmind, Harvard and UTD.